Visa Center is a non-government body which allows for St. Lucian Visa applicants to apply for St. Lucian Visa through localized offices in Toronto, Markham, Calgary and Vancouver. No waiting in lines at St. Lucian Embassy and Consulate | St. Lucia Visa Applications are always up to date | Requirements for St. Lucia visa are current; Expedited Service gets you fast St. Lucian visa | Low service fees start at $24 for some applications
|Single entry visa - Tourist, Business, Private||$ 132.50
St. Lucia Visa Requirements
- Passport valid for 6 months.
- Two (2) passport size photos. (Photo facility is available on-site - TORONTO, OTTAWA, MARKHAM & VANCOUVER). Please note that photos from photo booth or home-shot photos are not acceptable.
- Proof of status. Copy of Permanent Resident Card or other proof of legal status in Canada (such as study permit, work permit, refugee/protected person status document)
- Itinerary. Copy of round trip tickets or confirmed itinerary.
- Bank Statement. Copy of a recent bank statement showing proof of sufficient funds.
- Employment Letter. A letter from your employer/school (on business letterhead, with contact details), stating that a leave of absence has been granted and that you will be returning to your current job. If you are self-employed, include a copy of your business license and tax return. If you are retired please submit proof of your retirement fund.
- Hotel Reservations. Copy of confirmed hotel reservations.
- Invitation Letter. Copy of an invitation letter from family or friends in Saint Lucia.
- Persons WITH DUAL citizenship, ONE of which IS Canadian, must apply WITH their Canadian passports only. Applicants WITH other THAN Canadian passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident STATUS IN Canada (PR Card, Landed Document, WORK Permit)
St. Lucia Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. An ORIGINAL invitation letter from the company to be visited.